Join us for a cozy outdoor tasting of Gluhwein.
Gluhwein is usually prepared from red wine, star anise, orange, sugar and, at times, vanilla pods. It's a traditional beverage offered during the holidays at German and other European Christmas markets.
In addition to our tasting, we will be having a "Favorite Things Party" in time for the holidays!
The way it works:
1) Bring (3) of your favorite identical items that cost $10 or less. It could be a beauty product, candle, gift card, book, bottle of wine, home item, accessory, etc. The possibilities are endless!
2) Wrap those items individually so that you can later reveal and share why that item is your favorite.
3) You'll be given three random guest names to gift your favorites to and you will then receive three different items from other guests to take home with you.
What to Bring:
- (3) Identical Favorite Things
- Individually Wrapped Appetizer or Dessert to Share
- Appropriate Warm Weather Gear
*Event Fee Includes: Cost of Gluhwein tasting & payment processing fee. Last day to cancel for refund (minus fees) Nov 27.